Posts Tagged ‘tax returns’

Who Qualifies to File a 1040?

in Uncategorized



The basic “long form” Form 1040 is the standard form used by American taxpayers to file their annual return. Although there are shorter, simpler forms such as the 1040A or the 1040EZ, people have to qualify to be able to file those whereas the basic Form 1040 can be used by anyone that has to file and annual tax … more